Warranty & Returns
Ernst Dello GmbH & Co. KG offers two years warranty* on all Automega parts, after installation, and without mileage limit
– it is fast, simple and straightforward:
- Refund issued for the defective Automega spare part
- Reimbursement of incurred and documented labour costs according to the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer, on presentation of verifiable first installation invoice and removal invoice
- Compensation for consequential damage caused to the vehicle by the defective Automega spare part
- Proper and appropriate use and handling of the spare part
- Professional installation
- Submission of first installation and removal invoices
- Written submission of the claim via www.Automega.biz-Reklamations-Tool within 30 days of discovery of the defect
- Provision of the defective part
- Compliance with service and change intervals
- Natural wear and tear
- Minor deviations from the agreed quality, provided that these have only a negligible effect on the value and usability of the product
- Damage caused by incorrect handling or misuse
- Subsequently submitted labour costs or consequential losses. Further claims, in particular for vehicle hire, downtime or loss of earnings, are excluded.
*Our terms and conditions also apply
Simply register on www.automega.biz using your customer login details, and you will be guided through the four-step claims process.
Warranty Claim Form:
If you want to return AutoMega Part please print and fill out the following Warranty Claim Form (pdf file - 14 KB) and fax it to the number indicated on the form.
If you want to return AutoMega Part please print and fill out the following Return Form (pdf file - 14 KB) and fax it to the number indicated on the form.